Adventure activities in Dandeli. Easy access to all activities from Nadimane Homestay. Water Rafting, Jungle Trekking, Campfire, Kayaking, boating, jacuzzi bath & many activities.
Adventure Activities In Dandeli
Nadimane homestay is situated in Joida Taluk. Joida is a small town in the Uttara Kannada district in the Indian state of Karnataka. Joida is also called Supa by locals. Joida is 22 km from Dandeli. Although it is a taluk, it is still underdeveloped, with the forest surrounding most of the town. River Kali begins at a place near Joida called “Kushavali” and the river spread over 162 km in Joida and flows through all four dams (Supa, Bomnalli, Kodasalli and Kadra). Uttarakannada’s highest hill called “Terali Gudda” is in Joida it is 1048 meter tall. “Kushavali” is situated close to Nadimane homestay.
Language The official language of Joida Taluk is Kannada. The main languages spoken are Kannada , Konkani and Marathi are spoken by minority of the population. Joida people use Kannada, English language for communication.
We offer herbal kashaya and kokum which of are of great medicinal value and yet gives great satisfaction.
Start/end your day with a relaxing bath specially when it has medicinal values to relieve every nerve in your body.
We take you to some exotic places like Syntheri rocks, Supa backwaters, Supa dam, sunset point.
Activities & Sight Seeing Places
Activities to do in Dandeli is ideal destination for adventure activity seekers are nature / wildlife lovers.
Prominent places near Joida:-
- Syntheri Rock: A 300 foot tall monolithic granite monolith located deep within the thick Dandeli Wild Life Sanctuary, with the river Kaneri gushing ferociously by its side, the syntheri rock makes a splended sight. The effect of erosion is clearly seen on this rock, with hollows all over. Innumerable nooks and crannies are home to thousands of pigeons, along with the hives of rock bees hanging alongside, all of which is clearly visible from the Kali wilderness camp across the river. And all it takes in an hour long jeep ride followed by a short walk through the scenic jungle, to reach this incredibly beautiful work of nature.
- Kavale Caves: About 28Km from Dandeli near Ambika Nagar are located the Kavale Caves, on the ridge of a tall hill amidst a captivating forest backdrop. At the centre of the hall in a huge shivalinga-like formation, more than 1 meter in height. It is the outcome of the combination of stalactite and stalagmite, which has resulted in an upward growing conical formation of the floor, formed due to the dripping from the roof or from a ferro stalactite hang resembling icicles.
- Ulavi Temple: About 90 km from Karwar and 42 km from Dandeli, Ulavi is an ancient veerashaiva centre and a place of pilgrimage. The name is mentioned differently- Ulavi means to say hide oneself. At Ulavi, the Gaddige of Channabasavanna is found in a huge temple which was originally built in the kalyana chalukyan style, and was later renovated by the Sonda chiefs.
- Anshi National Park: Anashi pass is in the Sahyadri Range (Western Ghats) 40 km northeast of Karwar. From Kadra to Anshi is a 10 km of steep ghat section, through thick forest. Motoring through the ghat is an experience in itself with thick jungle, number of big and small water falls which are feast to the eyes. Nadimane homestay is situated very to Anshi area. Wild life is abound in the area
- Supa Dam
- Supa Dam back water
- Ulavi Temple
- Sykes point
- Anshi Nature camp
- Bird trail at Timber depot, Dandeli
Contact For Booking
Kirvathi Cross, Near Kumbarwada, Joida Taluk, Dandeli
+91 98450 11321 email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 Nadimane Homestay - All Rights Reserved.